Thursday, July 10, 2008

High Heels- A true love / hate relationship

Okay, I like so many other women i know absolutely love their high heels! I love mine!!!! i literally own 50 pairs. Some say i must have been born in them.



They are a true sacrifice for a lot woman. more often that not i get approached while wearing a pair of "killer" shoes and hear "gosh, don't those hurt to walk in?" or "I would die if i walked in those" my answer is ALWAYS, NO WAY, they feel great to me! but i have a secret. i have adopted several tricks to make them a lot more comfortable.



I have found these little inserts at ALDO. they are made of terrycloth, with a little padding under them. the best part is that they have non slip bottoms, so when i were them i don't have to worry about them sliding around in my favorite 4 (sometimes 5) inchers! (they cost about $5, and are definitely worth it) I have at least 10 pairs of them. Did i mention they are machine washable? a major PLUS!!!)



Dr. Scholles makes something like this too....but they do not work as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good tip... I'll be picking up a couple hundred pairs.