Monday, August 4, 2008

Checker boards are for playing checkers.... hence the name!!

Who wants checkers all over their pants? This girl does, THAT's WHO!!


I was shopping at International Plaza this past Sunday, when something suddenly caught my eye. No, it was not a fabulous bag or a cute outfit.... It was a girl wearing the most awful hideous pants I have ever seen. Not to mention they are "skinny" and she has chosen to pair them with not one, but two metallic belts. YUCK!

Someone must have missed the memo that this is not by any stretch of the imagination attractive. She would have been better off wearing a huge sign that says, "Hi I am a victim of extremely bad taste, and I have absolutely no fashion sense." That would have saved my eyes from experiencing a tremendous amount of pain.


But, I am actually glad that she wore it because it gave me a change to educate others on yet another Fashion Felony

No comments: